Makita 18V LXT® Dual Port Charger & 5.0Ah Battery, 2/pk
Dual Port Charger: Never be without a charged battery again!
- 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion 5.0Ah battery reaches a full charge in 45 minutes or less
- Provides up to 65% more run time per charge compared to BL1830
- Integrated L.E.D. battery charge level indicator allows user to monitor battery charge
- Battery delivers consistent power and run time in extreme temperatures, even in winter (-4°F/-20°C)
- Equipped with Star Protection Computer Controls™ to protect against overloading, over-discharging and over-heating
- Impact-resistant outer case and shock-absorbing inner-liner are engineered to protect the battery
- Sixteen contact terminals maintain a constant connection with the tool to help prevent power loss or fluctuation, even during high-vibration applications
- Battery resists self-discharge and remains ready for use even after long periods of storage
- Compatible only with Star Protection tools, indicated by the Star Symbol™ and/or Yellow Battery Receiver under the tool
- Makita 18V Lithium-Ion is the world’s largest cordless tool line-up powered by an 18V Lithium-Ion slide-style battery
- The Makita Rapid Optimum Charger communicates with the battery’s built-in chip throughout the charging process to optimize battery life by actively controlling current, voltage and temperature
- Charges two (2) 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion 5.0Ah batteries simultaneously in only 45 minutes
- Built-in fan circulates air through the battery during the charging process to cool the battery for faster charge time
- Optimizes battery life by actively controlling current, voltage and temperature
- 3-year limited warranty
1 in stock (can be backordered)
Standout Feature: Faster Charging
Build your own Makita tool kit with the 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion Battery and Dual Port Charger Starter Pack (5.0Ah). Makita offers over 150 cordless tools and most are available as "bare tools" (tool only, no batteries or charger included). Pick up the Starter Pack, then purchase the 18V "bare tools" you need to get the job done – including 18V X2 LXT® tools powered by two 18V batteries. It's an ideal way to start building a Makita cordless tool line-up.
Makita 18V Lithium-Ion batteries resist self-discharge so they’re ready for use even after long periods of storage. The Rapid Optimum Charger is a smart-charging system that communicates with the battery during charging to monitor current, voltage and temperature. This advanced charging technology helps optimize battery life and deliver a faster charge. The 18V Dual Port Rapid Optimum Charger (DC18RD) charges 2 batteries simultaneously, giving tool users unparalleled charging efficiency so their batteries spend more time working and less time sitting on the charger.
For improved tool performance and extended battery life, Makita created Star Protection Computer Controls™. Star Protection is communication technology that allows the tool and battery to exchange data in real time and monitor conditions during use to protect against overloading, over-discharging and overheating. Makita, the innovation leader in cordless tool technology, has the world’s largest cordless tool line-up powered by 18V lithium-ion slide-style batteries
There are no reviews yet.