Makita 18V LXT® XT288T Impact & Hammer Driver-Drill Combo Kit
Top of the line Combo Kit!!!
- Combo Kit Model: Makita XT288T
- XPH14Z Variable 2-speed Hammer Driver-Drill with brushless motor delivers (0-550 & 0-2,100 RPM) and 1,250 in.lbs. of Max Torque; weights only 6.0 lbs. with battery
- XDT16Z Impact Driver features 4-speed power selection (0-1,100 / 0-2,100 / 0-3,200 / 0-3,600 RPM & 0-1,100 / 0-2,600 / 0-3,600 / 0-3,800 IPM) provides 1,600 in.lbs. of Max Torque; weighs only 3.4 lbs. with battery
- Efficient Makita-built Brushless Motor is electronically controlled to optimize battery energy use for up to 50% longer run time per charge
- The electronically-controlled brushless motor efficiently uses energy to match torque and RPM to the changing demands of the application
- Extreme Protection Technology (XPT™) is engineered for improved dust and water resistance for operation in harsh conditions
- Equipped with Star Protection Computer Controls™ to protect against overloading, over-discharging and over-heating
- Rapid Optimum Charger communicates with the battery’s built-in chip throughout the charging process to optimize battery life by actively controlling current, voltage and temperature
- Rapid Optimum Charger has a built-in fan to cool the battery for faster, more efficient charging
- Makita technology delivers category-leading charge time so the batteries spend more time working and less time sitting on the charger
- 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion 5.0Ah battery BL1850B features an integrated L.E.D. battery charge level indicator
- 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion 5.0Ah battery BL1850B reaches a full charge in 45 minutes or less
- Compatible with Makita 18V Lithium-Ion batteries with a Star symbol.
- 3-year limited warranty on tool, battery and charger
- Only use genuine Makita batteries and chargers
4 in stock (can be backordered)
Standout Feature: Tightening Mode!
The Makita® 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion Brushless 2-Piece Combo Kit (XT288T) gives you two efficient brushless tools for drilling, driving, and fastening. The Kit includes the category’s fastest-charging 5.0Ah batteries and the breadth-of-line of the 18V LXT System, so your batteries will power the expanding range of Makita tools and accessories.
The 18V LXT Brushless 4-Speed Impact Driver (XDT16) sets new standards. The XDT16 offers users four speeds, as well as Makita’s exclusive Quick-Shift Mode™ for increased fastening control. Quick-Shift Mode uses the brushless motor’s electronic controls to find the best balance of speed and torque for each application for more efficient fastening. Another precision setting is Tightening Mode (T-mode), which downshifts and reduces rotation and impact speed prior to driving the screw into place, and is engineered to minimize screw thread stripping, screw breakage and damage to work. The XDT16 delivers industry-leading performance in a compact and ergonomic design.
The 18V LXT Brushless Variable 2-Speed Hammer Driver-Drill (XPH14) combines power and run-time for more drilling, driving and fastening tasks in wood, metal, and masonry. It delivers (0-550 & 0-2,100 RPM) and 1,250 in.lbs. of Peak Torque.
Both tools feature an efficient Makita-built BL™ Brushless Motor for longer run time, increased power and speed, and longer tool life. Extreme Protection Technology (XPT™) provides improved dust and water resistance for operation in harsh conditions.
It’s part of Makita’s expanding 18V LXT® System, the world’s largest cordless tool system powered by 18V Lithium-Ion batteries. Makita 18V LXT® batteries have the fastest charge times in their categories, so they spend more time working and less time sitting on the charger.
For improved tool performance and extended battery life, Makita created Star Protection Computer Controls™. Star Protection is communication technology that allows the Star Protection-equipped tool and battery to exchange data in real time and monitor conditions during use to protect against overloading, over-discharging and overheating. For increased versatility, the tool can also be powered by Makita 18V LXT® and Compact Lithium-Ion batteries with the star symbol on the battery indicating Star Protection inside.
There are no reviews yet.